- Reed, A.M., Banerjee, N., Garcin, E.D., Lutters, W., McDonough, S., Murphy, C., & Omland, K.E. (2018, May). Recruiting a Critically Diverse and Inclusively Excellent Faculty through STRIDE Peer Education. Paper presented at the 2018 CoNECD – The Collaborative Network for Engineering and Computing Diversity Conference, Crystal City, VA.
- Rous, P.J., Reed, A.M., & Murphy, C. (2018, April). STRIDE: Strategies and Tactics for Recruiting to Improve Diversity and Excellence. University System of Maryland Symposium on Diversifying the Faculty. Adelphi, MD.
- Reed. A.M. (2016, May). Fostering Institutional Mindfulness in Faculty Recruitment: Developing a STRIDE Team at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Women of Color in the Academy: What’s Next?, National Conference, University of Delaware ADVANCE, Newark, DE.
- Reed, A.M., Banerjee, N., Garcin, E.D., Lutters, W., McDonough, S., Murphy, C., & Omland, K.E.. (2018, February). Planning for Diversity and Inclusive Excellence in Your Search: A Focused Conversation with UMBC STRIDE. Workshop at the 10th Annual Understanding Interventions that Broaden Participation in Science Career Conference. Baltimore, MD.
- Creating an Effective Diversity Hiring Recruitment Plan
- Developing Shared Evaluation Criteria
- Best Practices for Reviewing Applications
- Best Practices for Inclusive Interviewing and Selection
- Best Practices for Inclusive Mentoring
- Best Practices for Welcoming New Faculty
- COVID Best Practices for Virtual Faculty Interviewing